The problem for many flight sim hobbyists is this: they want to build their own Boeing 737 cockpit but they don't have thousands of dollars to spend. One possible solution are these DIY switch panels you can build at home. Introducing the K140B Airliner Keyboard Modification. These videos and manuals show you how to use common, inexpensive, computer keyboards as airliner switch panels.
The project provides templates and video instructions to make several different types of control panels depending on what type of aircraft you like to fly the most. Painted or unpainted, Airbus A320, Boeing 737 plane, or CRJ 700. You can have your home flight deck a lot sooner and for less money than you thought.
**** Here's what you get ****
DIY KEYBOARD MODIFICATION VIDEOS - 20 minutes of construction footage and instructional narration (wmv format)
Airliner Keyboard Modification Video 1
- Spray Painting
- Airliner Button Print-Out
- New method for attaching buttons
- Button assignments: Mode Control Panel
Airliner Keyboard Modification Video 2
- Button assignments: Overhead Panel
- Keyboard panels: B 737 plane, A321, CRJ700
- Keyboard panels: Plain Gray, Basic Black
- Event assignments in Flight Simulator X, (also FSX Steam, Prepar3D P3D)
DIY KEYBOARD MODIFICATION INSTRUCTION MANUAL - Full-color, illustrated, 38 pages (Adobe pdf format)
- Spray Painting the keyboards
- Printing and cutting keyboard buttons
- Keyboard Maps
- Keyboard panel print-outs
- Blank Gray panels
- Basic Black panels
- Finishing effects
- Event assignment list
- Event assignments in Flight Simulator X and FS2004 (also FSX Steam and Prepar3D P3D)
AIRLINER KEYBOARD BUTTON SHEETS
Print these pages onto full sheet labels
- Airliner Keyboard Buttons
- Airliner Keyboard Panels
How to order:
Download the videos and manual in a convenient zip file. Your download link will be emailed to you, so use an accurate email address (I don't sell customer info).
The videos are in Windows wmv format.
> > NOTAM: 270 MB DOWNLOAD < <
Pay securely online using your credit card or PayPal account.
You may also mail in an order with a bank check or money order.
Download a Mail-in Order form (Adobe pdf.)
Sorry, no eChecks
If you are not satisfied with your DIY video and instruction manual, check out the Return Policy