Nearly everyone that buys a DIY Flight Sims product is happy with their purchase, but every once in a while somebody wants a refund. Here’s what you can expect if you request a refund.
- Important: DO NOT request a chargeback from your credit card company or you will pay a fee. Most chargeback fees are $30.00.
- If you are awarded a refund, you will not be allowed to purchase any other products from me.
- Send an email to Matt Thomas at DIYflightsims@rogerdodger.net within 30 days of your purchase to request a refund.
- I’m going to need to know what was wrong the product you purchased and why you are requesting a refund. If you tell me you just don’t want it, that’s pretty lame, and you need a better reason than that. I’ll need to know what I can do to improve the product to prevent future returns.
- If I approve your refund request, you will need to delete the product you purchased. This is how you “return it to the store.” You will need to delete the product you downloaded, and all backup copies, and destroy all hardcopies you made of the product.
- After you have deleted the product, let me know you’ve deleted it and I’ll issue a refund to you through the payment method you used.
Please keep in mind, if you bought my product with the intention of viewing it and then returning it, you are looking for a library, not me. I’m not a library.