|Use inexpensive USB
|Build a DIY gaming
keyboard for your home
flight simulator cockpit.
Copyright (c) 2005-2013 Roger Dodger Aviation, LLC
All rights reserved
Items sold by Roger Dodger Aviation, LLC are governed and protected by the
copyright laws of the United States of America and international intellectual property agreements
Build it ! Own it ! Fly it !
You can build the DIY Flight Simulator Keyboard Modification!!! It's a DIY gaming keyboard.
No more memorizing endless keyboard assignments. Our instruction videos and manuals teach you how
to build this simple solution that greatly improves your homemade flight simulator cockpit or simpit. The
button templates provide an endless variety of ways you can customize this project to fit YOUR needs and
your unique homemade flight simulator.
* Works with your existing home cockpit
* Easy construction - no wiring, no soldering, no coding !
* Build with common tools and inexpensive materials
* You don't have to memorize endless key assignments
* Use this flight sim keyboard in addition to your regular keyboard